Stages and process of painting a car from Auto-Master
What we offer to our clients:
- We paint both local and full car painting, regardless of the brand / model, year of manufacture and technical features of the vehicle.
- The company’s specialists carry out computer selection of paint using modern programs.
- We pay special attention to the preparatory work, which includes the dismantling of all necessary elements, as well as complete cleaning of rust and dirt, washing and degreasing the surface of the body (or its parts).
- If necessary, anti-corrosion treatment is carried out.
- Painting and full painting of the car includes: priming, puttying, painting in several layers, applying varnish and polishing.
Car painting takes place in special boxes, where perfect cleanliness and the required temperature are maintained. We use only high-quality materials from well-known manufacturers and the latest technologies for painting machines. And don’t forget! We provide a full cycle of restoration work from body repair to painting and polishing all its elements!
We provide professional painting services in Kyiv at the most affordable prices. Painting works are carried out with high professionalism and materials of the highest quality. Painting of cars is carried out in a dust-free chamber with double lighting with the ability to control the temperature of the forced air.
Our paint shop is equipped with a high performance compressor and compressed air filtration system to signal the least contamination. All elements of the paint shop, together with a high level of training of car painters, guarantee a quality service.
We cooperate with many well-known automotive parts wholesalers, auto accessories stores, paint manufacturers and auto repair supplies stores.
Prices for paint and varnish services depend on the model of the car and the number of elements for the initial preparation and painting.
Body work and varnishing – preparation and stages of body painting
It all starts with dismantling: elements suitable for disassembly are separated from the car body frame. It is also necessary:
- remove all upholstery elements;
- dismantle door handles and decorative strips;
- protect windows from paint.
If the body is completely painted, all seats and all upholstery elements are removed from the passenger compartment.
After the completed measures, the masters begin to remove the old layer of paint and varnish from the surface. This operation requires great professionalism and competent selection of sandpaper grit.
In order to prepare the surface for applying a primer, paper with a fine grain marking is used – for example, 320. If it is necessary to remove pockets of corrosion, sandpaper with a grain size of 60 to 120 is used. In order to grind the applied putty, a grain size of 120 is used up to 240.
Next comes the work with defects and damage to the body. If they are shallow and shallow enough, they can be repaired with a base coat. Visible deep defects will require the use of a special putty for filling and leveling.
After grinding, all dust should be removed from the surface with a thorough degreasing of each painted body element. Once the car is fully prepared, the first basic coat of primer can be applied to the surface. In the final, paint is applied, drying time is maintained, and the surface is polished.
With whom we have been working for more than a year. We are a certified service center with professional mechanics.