+ MALYARKA (TROESCHYNA)
+ MALYARKA (TROESCHYNA)
- Malfunction indicators are lit on the dashboard;
- Electronic systems are unstable;
- With deterioration of the engine and other systems;
- Lighting devices do not work;
- The parking systems do not work;
- На приборной панели горят индикаторы об неисправности;
- Нестабильно работают электронные системы;
- При ухудшении работы двигателя и других систем;
- Не работают осветительные приборы;
- Не работают парковочные системы;
THE COMPLEX FOR DIAGNOSIS AND REPAIR OF AUTOMOBILE ELECTRIC AT VAG MASTER SERVICE INCLUDES:
Car electrical diagnostics: when is it needed
Electronics has long been an integral part of the work of any car. And it’s not just about controlling the power windows and wipers, or the audio system. In a modern car, almost all the processes of the engine and related systems are somehow controlled or controlled electronically. Therefore, it is extremely important that the auto-electrics of the car is always in good working order and does not fail.
How to understand that electronics is out of order?
Since many functions depend on the electronics in a modern car, you will learn about its breakdown quite quickly.
First of all, the dashboard will help you with this. As soon as you start the car, the electronic filling starts to react. The indicators on the panel light up. If there is damage or failure in the electrical networks, the sensor is damaged or out of order, the corresponding failure indicator will light up on the panel. In such a situation, it would be most reasonable to repair auto electronics until the breakdown that occurred provoked more significant damage to the elements of the car.
Quite often there are situations when the wiring fails. A characteristic sign of this will be the appearance of a burning smell in the cabin. This can be quite dangerous, so you need to act very quickly.
In particular, the following steps should be taken:
If you are in motion, pull over to the side of the road and stop your vehicle. It is extremely dangerous to continue driving with such a breakdown.
Everyone in the car must leave the passenger compartment. If a wiring short circuit occurs, a fire can break out in the cabin at any time.
Open the hood and remove the battery terminals. By turning off the electronics, you will prevent further heating of damaged wiring.
Call a tow truck and take the car to the service station, where the car’s electronics will be repaired. Only after that the car can be used again.
When you will be repairing the car’s electrical wiring, prices will depend on the cost of components that are out of order during a short circuit.
How to Avoid Damage to Auto Electronics?
Not a single, even the most expensive new car is immune from electrical breakdowns. Therefore, sooner or later, every car may need an auto electrician, whose services will cost you less than a comprehensive repair.
However, there are several recommendations, adhering to which you can significantly reduce the risk of such emergencies, namely:
- Regularly undergo high-quality diagnostics in certified centers. This will help identify the problem at an early stage.
- Don’t ignore even the smallest trouble signals. A car electrician in Kyiv, or in another locality, will help to quickly eliminate them.
- Install only high-quality original components. Use the services of only proven certified service stations and stores.
High-quality and inexpensive car electronics repairs will be performed by masters at the VAG Master car service.